#THEVAULTEDIT: MODEL MUSE, ANNABEL MOORE
- Who is your favourite style muse?
- After us (obvs)…Who would be your favourite photographer/brand/team to shoot with?
The Vault of course. And shooting for Myer is always fun, especially when they take you to Fiji! I’d also love to shoot for oyster magazine one day.
- What was the first modelling experience you have ever had?
The first modelling job I ever had was for Sambag as an awkward 15 year old girl who had no idea what to do in front of a camera.
- What was the worst modelling experience you have ever had?
I don’t think I’ve had any horrendous modelling experiences, but maybe in America when I was told I needed to lose too much weight (I like food too much, I guess?)
- Do you have any beauty tips or tricks you can share with us?
Beauty tip- smile! And drink lots of water.
- When you’re not modelling what do you do?
When I’m not modelling I’m most likely studying for my law degree which I’m finding really interesting. If I’m not doing that I’ll be adventuring, listening to music, reading or writing, going to yoga, exercising (mainly boxing), or playing in nature.
- Where did you grow up?
Born and raised in Sydney.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world – where would it be?
I’d probably travel around Japan. I fell in love with Tokyo a few years back and I’ve wanted to travel the country every since. My favourite movie is Lost in Translation so it makes sense.
- What are three things you could not live without?
Genuine people, an interesting book, and music.