SYDNEY’S HOTSPOTS FOR THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY BASH
IMAGERY VIA BILLS INSTAGRAM
- BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONSWe don’t know about you but there is nothing better than waking up to the smell of bacon and/or (but mostly and) buttermilk pancakes, which are then delivered to us in our own private domain, AKA bed that we never want to leave. For the more functioning morning people, get up and go out to breakfast with your significant other or best friend to your favourite café. We recommend Bills for their mouth-wateringly delicious ricotta pancakes drowned in maple syrup. Birthday = what diet?
IMAGERY VIA THE COVETEUR PINTEREST
- INDULGE AT A DAY SPA Treat yourself or better yet get someone else to treat you! Massage or facial… we are opting for both. What better way to spend part of your birthday than at the Day Spa with your bestie or mum. We recommend booking in at The Langham Sydney for a total mind and body indulgence, book in advance because they book out fast! All that pampering is hard work, so you’ll need to finish up with high tea for two.
IMAGERY VIA CHISWICK INSTAGRAM
- FANCY A FEAST?If you only have the evening to enjoy after a killer day at work, then put your heels on and head out for a nice dinner. Some of our favourite spots are; China Doll, Café Sydney, Nel, Bathers Pavillion or Chiswick. Not feeling so fancy? Throw on some jeans and sneakers and head to your local for your all time favourite dish.
IMAGERY VIA LISA DANIELLE INSTAGRAM
- DREAMY GARDEN PARTYWait for the weekend to roll around and organise a picnic in the garden with your closest girl friends. Set out some blankets, cushions and a rug for an afternoon soiree. Don’t forget to put on an amazing spread. Antipasto platters, sangria jugs and cheese…. Don’t forget the cheese. OH! And obviously cake. Don’t have time to make one yourself? Pick up one from Andy Bowdy – his cakes are simply the best.
- STRAIGHT TO THE TOPCocktails, sunshine and all your girlfriends. What’s better? Here are some of our favourite rooftop bars to put on your hit list: The Glenmore Hotel, Untied, Taylors Bar, Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, Wharf Bar and Cruise Bar.
Happy Birthday Vauties!