THE VAULT ONLINE
ABN: 55 955 028 402
We use Australia Post to send your item/s with the shipping options and estimated only times listed below.
Standard (3-5 working days)
Express (2 working days)
International (2-3 Weeks)
Prices are available on checkout. If you choose to purchase Express Shipping, you will be provided with a tracking number within 12 hours of the item being sent. Please note: Express shipping does not guarantee next day delivery.
If your item is damaged during shipping please contact us immediately. Once the item is returned, we will assess the item. If we find that the item has been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions, outside of probable shipping damage; or been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or been dealt with or used contrary to our care instructions for the Product; or deteriorated through normal wear and tear we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the item and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
We kindly ask that you consider your items carefully before making a purchase. However if you do find your items are not suitable we will happily accept a return in exchange for a store credit of equal value. Returns must be requested within 10 days of original purchase for Australian customers, or 21 days for international customers.
The item must not have been worn, washed or used in anyway and must be returned in it’s original condition with all tags and original packaging included. Once returned, if we find that the item is in a satisfactory condition, the credit will be issued to you via email within 7 days, please note we will not refund you for postage.
If it is damaged, we may at our discretion decide not refund you for the item. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Our return address will be provided during email correspondence.
We do not accept returns on the following products, unless deemed faulty:
- Hair Accessories
If you believe your item is faulty, you agree to keep the product in its current condition available for us to inspect within a reasonable time. Please contact us immediately with a detailed description of the fault and photos of the faulty product. Once returned, if we find that the item has:
- been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- been dealt with or used contrary to our care instructions for the product; or
- deteriorated through normal wear and tear we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the item and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
Please email email@example.com with any questions on how to return your item and whether you would like an exchange, credit note or refund. Our return address will be provided during email correspondence.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal address), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
No credit card information is stored by THE VAULT ONLINE. No person will ever see your credit card number. For security reasons, we do not store your credit card details on our records, so you will be required to re-enter these details when you make each purchase. The Vault Online will appear on your credit card statement.
We also allow subscription to receive email marketing communications from us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Organise delivery of your order.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Use of this information may also be used for remarketing, that serves you with relevant advertisements once you have left our site, either on other websites, or potentially even social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc)
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Content in the form of images, text and videos from other sources (apart from the ones owned by THE VAULT) do not belong to the site. The above-mentioned content is used only for commenting purposes and for non-commercial reasons unless specified.
The Vault Online is not responsible for any content or information supplied by users. However, The Vault Online tries its best to be accurate and not to publish false information.
Please note: the currency conversion for international websites will be made on the day the item is uploaded. These prices could change slightly due to the exchange rate.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright, which is owned by THE VAULT and is protected by international copyright laws. All rights are reserved.
All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners and any use, or misuse, unless expressly authorised, is strictly prohibited.
All products are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
If you find your copyrighted images on THE VAULT without your agreement, please let THE VAULT know and they will be removed within 24 hours. Please contact the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading “copyright” .
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication. You will need to:
- Identify in detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon with a link (URL address).
- Provide your full name, company, address, telephone number and email address so that THE VAULT can contact you.
- Include the following statement: “I believe in good faith that the use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- .Sign the notice, proving that you are a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may contain links to third party sites. THE VAULT is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites. You access those sites and/or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk. The links provided do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by THE VAULT of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
THE VAULT is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that are linked to this site via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise. Please use your own discretion when using other sites.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is at your own risk and subject to all applicable laws. This site and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete or updated.
The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is fit for purpose or use. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this website.
THE VAULT shall have no liability to any entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this site.
We reserve the right to correct and amend inaccurate information and are not bound in any way through the publication of incorrect information to honor or commit to obligations as a result of those inaccuracies. The information on this website is general in nature and is not an endorsement of any particular product.
THE VAULT, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or contractors will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
THE VAULT cannot guarantee that any files or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and when using this website you entirely release THE VAULT of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- THE VAULT grants you limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of THE VAULT. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- The site or any portion of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the written consent of THE VAULT. You may not use this THE VAULT material to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- You may not utilize techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information about THE VAULT without written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license to register with THE VAULT or visit the site any longer. You are allowed a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of THE VAULT so long as the link does not portray THE VAULT or its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- The technology and the software underlying our sites and services is the property of THE VAULT. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying THE VAULT. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, for any purpose, including the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
- You will not send or post unauthorized commercial communications (e.g. spam) on THE VAULT.
- You may not collect user content or information or otherwise access THE VAULT, using automated systems (such as robots, spiders) without permission.
- You may not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes, on THE VAULT.
- You may not upload viruses or other malicious codes.
- You may not access an account belonging to someone else.
- You may not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
- You may not post content that: is hateful, threatening, pornographic, incites violence or contains nudity or graphic violence.
- You may not use THE VAULT to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- You may not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of THE VAULT.
- You will not facilitate any violations of this Statement.
SECURITY AND PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE’S RIGHTS
- You may not provide false personal information on THE VAULT in order to receive newsletters.
- You may not use THE VAULT copyrights or trademarks without written permission.
- If you collect information from users, you will make clear that you and not THE VAULT are the one collecting their information. THE VAULT is not responsible for any user’s behavior that may infringe the law.